AMCP is aware that there were some technical issues with registration on the morning of October 1. We have resolved these issues and apologize for the problems. AMCP has extended the early bird rate through Monday, October 5, 2020, for anyone who may have had a problem.
Nexus 2020 Virtual provides focused, essential learning opportunities starting with a preconference Monday, October 19, followed by a week of programming through Friday, October 23.
|AMCP Nexus 2020 Virtual Registration Fees|
|Early Bird Conference Rate by Oct. 1||Regular Conference Rate through Oct. 23||Critical Conversations Oct. 19|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member||$150||$150||$0|
|Pharmacy Technician Member||$50||$50||$0|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$50||$50||$0|
|AMCP Foundation Virtual 5k||$40 - Oct. 19 - 23 (includes T-shirt)|
|AMCP Foundation Sleep-In Fundraiser||$20|
- A $50 administrative fee will be assessed on Nexus 2020 Virtual individual registration cancellations through 5pm PST on Thursday, October 1. From Friday, October 2 through Friday, October 23 no registration refunds will be processed.
- There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation events at any time. Registrations for AMCP Foundation events, as well as donations to the AMCP Foundation, are tax deductible.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings, membership fees or other events is not allowed.
- To be eligible for the AMCP member registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the virtual meeting.
- AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles,companies/organizations and addresses. Individual email addresses are not provided to third parties, though AMCP does send emails on behalf of third parties who have paid a fee. Nexus 2020 Virtual registrants may opt out of receiving these emails during the registration process or at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5202 Presidents Court
Frederick, MD 21703
Fax: 888-772-1888 or 301-694-5124