|AMCP Nexus 2020 Registration Fees|
|EARLY BIRD Received before Aug. 18 at midnight PT||ADVANCE Received between Aug. 19 and Sep. 15 at midnight PT||REGULAR Received after Sep. 16|
|Full||One Day||Full||One Day||Full||One Day|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member||$295||$345||$395|
|Pharmacy Technician Member||$295||$345||$395|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$175||$175||$225|
|Name Change Fee||$175|
|AMCP Foundation 5k||$40 - Wednesday (includes T-shirt)|
|AMCP Foundation Sunrise Yoga||$20 per day - Thursday - Friday (includes T-shirt)|
|AMCP Foundation Sleep-In||$20 (includes T-shirt)|
- AMCP is modifying the individual cancellation policy for Nexus 2020 to allow for full refunds and no administrative fees regardless of the date of cancellation for reasons directly related to COVID-19. All cancellations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on Nexus 2020 individual registration cancellations (see updated cancellation policy above for details). A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Student registrations. Full refunds and no administrative fees will be allowed regardless of the date of cancellation for reasons directly related to COVID-19.
- There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation events at any time. Registrations for AMCP Foundation events, as well as donations to the AMCP Foundation, are tax deductible.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $175 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- If you cancel your registration before Sep. 27, 2020, your hotel reservations will automatically be cancelled. If you cancel your registration on/or after Sep. 28, 2020, you will need to contact the hotel directly to cancel your hotel reservations any time after Sep. 30, 2020.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
• To be eligible for the AMCP member registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the meeting.
• AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further, AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, and business addresses, but does not include business phone numbers, business fax numbers, or email addresses.
5202 Presidents Court
Frederick, MD 21703
Fax: 888-772-1888 or 301-694-5124