1. Who’s attending Nexus 2020 Virtual?
We’re anticipating 1,000+ participants, inclusive of both member and non-member managed care decision makers.
2. Do you have statistics on previous AMCP virtual events?
The AMCP eLearning Days program was held the week of April 20-24, 2020. Webinars were held twice daily between 12-1pm and 3-4pm EST, Monday-Friday.
• Webinar session count totals: 6,620
• Unique number of attendees: 1,698
• The Drug Pipeline: Traditional Pharmaceuticals and Biosimilars education session had the highest attendance with 897 participants and was held during the 12-1pm time slot.
• Average number of attendees per webinar: 662
Satellite Symposia were offered daily in conjunction with the eLearning Days program between 5-8pm with attendance averaging 673.
AMCP 2019 Science & Innovation Theater webinars averaged between 62 and 361 attendees.
3. How much is a virtual exhibit space at Nexus 2020 Virtual?
For AMCP corporate members, a virtual exhibit space is complimentary. For non-corporate members, a virtual exhibit space is $2,500.
4. What’s included with a virtual exhibit space?
Virtual exhibit spaces include:
• A listing featuring your company’s logo on the Nexus 2020 Virtual Expo page. Virtual exhibitors can video chat with attendees based on appointment or via “walk in” via during Expo hours.
• Real time and post show analytics allowing exhibitors to see attendees who have clicked on their booth, as well as viewed and downloaded materials.
• (3) complimentary registrations.*
*AMCP Corporate members receive (4) complimentary full conference registrations, plus members receive (5) and platinum members receive (6).
5. How do I reserve my virtual exhibit space at Nexus 2020 Virtual?
Login to the Exhibitor Portal and follow the prompts to reserve your virtual exhibit. Applicable pricing will be reflected in corporate member status.
If you don’t know your password for the portal, follow the online instructions or contact Laura at email@example.com
6. What if I already paid for my booth for Nexus?
We’re offering options to roll funds above and beyond the virtual exhibitor fee to AMCP corporate membership, Nexus 2020 Virtual sponsorships or future AMCP events.
7. We would like additional individuals from our company to work in our virtual exhibit. How do they register?
Additional individuals should register as an attendee. You will be able to add them as someone working your virtual exhibit as part of your booth set up.
8. Will you provide guidance on how to create a virtual booth?
Registered exhibitors will be sent a link with login information and instructions to set up your booth in the virtual event platform the week of September 21. For an overview of building a virtual booth and engaging with customers during the show, click here.
You must be registered for Nexus 2020 Virtual in order to gain access to your booth in the virtual event platform.
Please see Nexus 2020 Virtual exhibit example below.
9. Where can I access the Nexus 2020 Virtual agenda? When is the Expo open?
The agenda for Nexus 2020 Virtual is available at www.amcpmeetings.org.
The meeting will be held from Tuesday, October 20 through Friday, October 23. Content from the meeting will be accessible to attendees through October 23, 2021.
Though the virtual Expo Hall will be open and accessible throughout the meeting, we have scheduled “Expo Only” hours on the following dates and times:
• Tuesday, October 20, 12-1:30pm
• Wednesday, October 21, 1-2:30pm
• Thursday, October 22, 1-2:30pm
Exhibitors will be asked to virtually “staff” their booths during “Expo Only” time to answer attendee questions.
Nexus 2020 Virtual website will be active for one-year post-event for additional exposure.
10. What system requirements are needed to optimally view Nexus 2020 Virtual?
Desktop or laptop computer (note: most computers purchased within the past few years will exceed the minimum requirements stated below.)
- Operating System:
Mac: Mac OSX 10.7 or later
Windows: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista (SP1 or later), XP (SP3 or later)
Ubuntu: 12.04 or later
Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Processor / RAM:
Single Core 1Ghz or higher (Dual core 2Ghz or higher, 4G RAM recommended)
- Web Browser:
Windows: Chrome 72+, Edge 84+, Firefox 27+, or IE 11+
Mac: Chrome 30+, Safari 7+Edge 84+, or Firefox 27+
Linux: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+
Note that the Nexus 2020 Virtual event platform is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
- Internet Connection:
1.5 Mbps "up" minimum (3+ Mbps "up" recommended). Note: wireless speeds are lower than your ISP's advertised speeds. You can use speedtest.net to test your speeds on your computer.
Hardware (recommended but not required)
The microphone and speakers that comes built-in to most computers is adequate, but a headset with a mic or a stand-alone microphone will create a richer, cleaner sound.
- Smartphone with web browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari recommended)
11. Instructions for Logging Back in to Complete/Edit Your Registration
- Go to www.amcpmeetings.org
- Select Register Now” on the home page.
- Select Register Now on the Registration page
- Select “Attendee Virtual Registration”
- Select “Sign In” under Already Registered?
- Enter your email address:
- Enter your password: (this was created when you initially registered)
- Click “Sign In”
- From there, you can add Foundation events or Conference Buddy by selecting the appropriate icon.
12. I have questions. Who can I contact?
Contact Laura Larson, Assistant Director, National Meeting Sales at 703-684-2619 or firstname.lastname@example.org.